Followers

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Crochet

http://www.ravelry.com/stores/michelle-ryan-nezumiworld10 days to Christmas wow that was quick!
I have been ill for what seems like weeks and weeks with bronchitis. I have not felt like doing anything, my poor blog has not had any updates for ages :( but I am much better now so have managed to complete the Celtic Knotwork Christmas Charts E-book at last. It has been added to my Ravelry store today, this version of the e-book uses American crochet terms (All 3 charts are also available individually).

I will be adding a version of the e-book using UK crochet terms tomorrow to the LoveKnitting.com site as this is a UK based site (my other patterns on their are currently using American crochet terms but I will be updating themearly next year).

http://www.nezumiworld.com/crochet_126.htmI wanted to remind everyone there are lots of free Christmas charts on my main website, here are a few mix and match Happy Christmas Charts in Spanish, France, German, Irish, Portuguese, and Italian. I'll post more free matching chart links tomorrow :)


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're well now and show us wonderful crochet. The chair looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely, and I absolutely love your header! It is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Linda, the current header uses my fabric design "Floating Snowflakes" :)

      Delete