Followers

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Chia seeds, water and vegetables


Back at the start of January I blogged some of my "New Year's Resolutions", so this is an update on my No.4 Healthy eating. I decided to do a nutrition course, it started last week and has 10 sessions over 4 weeks, its an online course where you attend live (or you can watch the recording the later if you can not attend) by Shaw Academy and is very interesting (they do good deals for their courses on Groupon)  it has people attending from all over the world. I have done other courses with them and they have been very good.
Last week the challenge was to drink 8 glasses of water a day, this was easy I am always drinking water (although I lost my water bottle and had to buy water when I was out n about :( This week's task is eating fruit and vegetable, not just eating them but to eat a rainbow of colours in fruit and veg. I am good with eating fruit and veg, but my rainbow needs more green veg so that's my own challenge this week.
Plus at last my chia seeds arrived and they were worth the wait, I am still experimenting but thought I would share my first almond milk, honey and chia seeds breakfast with banana, almond flakes and a tiny sprinkling of bee pollen. So yummy!!
Just whats needed for a day of designing and crafting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment